SAOTA – Debtors Clerk Job opening in Cape Town, Gardens Aug 2016
Jobs opportunity : Debtors Clerk Vacancy in South Africa Aug 2016
Recruitment Position : SAOTA current employment
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Location:||Cape Town, Gardens|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Strong analytical ability to analyse various data and compile reports in a user-friendly format strong financial / numerical ability.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to;
Overall responsibility to ensure administrative tasks related to all documentation of debtors completed correctly and timeously: accurate preparation of all finance documentation and timeous submission of debtors, managing, analysis of, reconciling, reporting and collection of all debtors’ accounts.
- Overall responsibility to ensure all administrative functions regarding debt collection and debtor’s reconciliations are in place, assisting with queries and facilitating the resolving of all debtors queries.
- Overall responsibility to accurately and timeously prepare and distribute scheduled (monthly, weekly and daily) and ad-hoc reports as might be requested by department manager.
- Facilitating debtor’s complaints and queries, ensure timeous feedback / communication to all debtors.
- Prepare documentation and hand over all legal matters to attorneys
- Collation and capturing of reimbursable charges.
- Adhoc assistance to the financial manager
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
SAOTA is a firm of architectural designers and technologists including in-house CGI and marketing teams, as well as a strong support staff. It is driven by the dynamic combination of Stefan Antoni, Philip Olmesdahl, Greg Truen, Phillippe Fouché and Mark Bullivant who share a potent vision easily distinguished in their design. This, paired with both an innovative and dedicated approach to the execution of projects, has seen SAOTA become internationally sought-after, receiving numerous awards and commendations from some of the most respected institutions worldwide. Capitalising on a unique understanding of an ever-evolving industry, SAOTA continues to build on past experiences and is well positioned to offer expert services to the corporate, institutional, commercial and residential marketplace. With roots in South Africa, SAOTA now has an international footprint with projects on five continents.
- Minimum debtor’s book of no less than R30 Million.
- Experience with invoicing in foreign currencies
- Matric with related tertiary qualification
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong Excel ability
- Sage Pastel experience is essential
- Ability to work accurately whilst ensuring deadlines are met
- Able to prioritise work
- Ms Office and strong excel
- Work well under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Relevant qualification would be an advantage
You will need to behave professionally, fairly, ethically and responsibly at all times. The ability to work within a team is another essential pre-requisite.
You are a self-starter who enjoys being part of a team and you like to multitask and be active.
Well presented with excellent communications / customer relations skills to deal with difficult accounts.
- Must be proactive of nature.
- Good problem solver and decision making skills
- Highly organised
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.