Matriarch – Junior Activations Coordinator Vacancy in Johannesburg, Midrand Sept 2017
Jobs opening for Junior Activations Coordinator
Matriarch Career opportunity Sept 2017
|Remuneration:||R6000 – R8500 per month Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
One of SA’s leading through-the-line agencies, specialising in experiential marketing, is looking for a junior activations coordinator to join our extremely busy and dynamic team. Due to the nature of our industry, you must be available to work weekends (regularly) and in the evening (when required).
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Brand ambassador recruitment (building database) and booking for campaigns.
- Venue database building, scheduling and booking in line with campaign briefs.
- Sourcing suppliers, and obtaining quotes in accordance with activation brief.
- Distribution of campaign elements to brand ambassadors.
- Assistance with set-up and breakdown at events.
- Brand ambassador management on campaign/event days.
- Campaign/event supervisor, ensuring excellence in execution is maintained and that all deliverables are met.
- Collecting and collating all event evaluation/feedback forms from brand ambassadors.
- Candidates must have their own car.
- Drivers licence
- MS Office
- Multi-tasking/time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Professional grooming and presentation
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.