Vital – Brand Manager Jobs in Western Cape Sept 2017
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
- Implement agreed campaigns with selected advertising agencies within budget, as per detailed brief and measuring performance of any campaign against objectives
- Monitor, analyse and react promptly to customer complaints and feedback
- Brief, implement and manage digital strategy across all relevant platforms
- Use all forms of media and communications to build, maintain and manage the reputation of the brands. Assist with the development, implementation and coordination of all PR strategies and projects
- Manage social media and contribute posts
- Contributing to NPD decisions and driving practical implementation of NPD, packaging changes and routes to market
- Diploma or degree in marketing
- At least three years’ brand management experience in a FMCG and/or pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in BTL and in-store activities
- Demonstrated track record of success and expertise in similar positions
- Unwavering focus on delivering results
Closing date: 26 September 2017.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)