Intelligent Debt Management – Digital Communications Coordinator Jobs Sept 2017,
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD, Cape Town|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Intelligent Debt Management|
Responsible for managing and implementing digital marketing and PR communications for the IDM Group.
The position will work within the Marketing Team and will be responsible for the IDM Group’s marketing and digital communications: websites, newsletters, marketing campaigns, media coverage and relationship management with lead partners and media contacts.The candidate needs to be energetic, efficient, be able to prioritise with exceptional attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Reports to marketing manager.
The position will involve:
- Weekly reporting to current lead partners
- Research on seeking new partner opportunities
- Management of current partner relationships
- Distributing press releases to relevant media houses
- Liaising with media and setting up interviews with IDM senior management
- Maintaining PR databases and media relationships
- Implementing UTM tracking to new and existing landing pages
- Creating, editing and testing landing pages
- Managing all IDM Group brand’s email and SMS campaigns
- Reporting on all email campaign performance and performing A/B testing
- Compiling and delivering IDM Group brand’s newsletters and distribution thereof
- Updates for
- Testing new and existing functionality across all websites in conjunction with the Business Intelligence Team
- IDM Group brand’s marketing collateral updates; FAQs, presentations, brochures, cheat sheets, marketing training material and more
- IDM Group brand’s SMS and email communications
- Updating IDM Group employees on company news and relevant industry publications including media releases and mentions
- Marketing related degree or diploma
- WordPress, MS Office, basic HTML skills
- Social media, email marketing, and SEO experience
- Experience of using a campaign management platform e.g. Leadify and Total Send
- An understanding of the Financial Services (ideally Debt Counselling) industry
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal with a good command of English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- High levels of honesty, accountability and integrity
- Principled and ethical behaviour that upholds IDM’s vision and values
Kindly note that only those that are shortlisted will be contacted within the first week of application
IDM operates from a centralised office in Cape Town, South Africa, from which more than 350 employees service clients nationally. IDM aims to help clients from all demographic and economic segments, with one division focussed on the upper middle income bracket and another focusing on clients with lower income. To date, IDM has assisted more than 50,000 South Africans providing each with excellent customer service and solutions tailored to meet their individual needs. IDM prides itself on being a key player in shaping the development of the industry and this is helped by both its extensive relationships with credit providers, insurers and a market share in excess of 15%.
Under the IDM umbrella lies four companies; BondBusters, InsuranceBusters, DebtBusters and Consumer Debt Help.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.